- Continues to repeatedly say I have a “Connection Issue” when I have great WiFi or cell signal.
- The same people continue to populate in my feed despite declining them.
- The app occasionally glitches with the letter “i” and forces it to a capital letter that can’t be changed.
- I could only access photos from Facebook and not from my photo library.
- The app is slow and takes forever to load sometimes.
There are more issues that make it user unfriendly but I’ll just leave it at that for the moment. I really like the concept but for a $15 per month subscription, I’m extremely unimpressed with how technologically deficient this is.